It is one thing to pick your nose in public, but to eat what you pick… is just plain old WRONG!
I have been gathering up some questions in my head when I am out and about and even at home...
- Why do really heavy people stock up on diet soda and purchase all kinds of junk in their grocery carts?
- Is it treason when the specialized television stations reveal secrets of the US military or law enforcement techniques?
- Why is it that some motorists will use their blinkers and leave them on for their entire trip and others won't use them at all? (My car has a dummy alarm and tells me if I have left it on)
- Who really wants to see your thong hanging out of your pants? Whale tails aren't hot, really.
- While at the movies prior to the previews when the movie theater asks you politley for your silence, they mean it! Don't add your commentary and ruin the ending for everyone else and that means elders too!
- Add cell phones to number 5
- Don't stand so close to people! We all have our own personal space called a bubble!
- How many more reality shows can one come up with? It seems like the trend isn't as popular as it once was. I mean how many seasons of MTV's Real World have there been? I believe they are now on season 19!
Posted by "Jet" at 10:11 PM on Sunday, August 26, 2007
Posted by "Jet" at 6:24 AM on Friday, August 24, 2007
My friend Donald at Burkean Reflections tagged me and it's been about a month, and I am now getting to it. I will not be tagging anyone else, but just doing it for fun!
Here are the rules:
1. We have to post the rules before we give you the facts. - NO RULES -
2. Players have to list eight random facts/habits about themselves. - SEE BELOW -
3. People tagged also write about eight things and post the rules. - NO TAGGING -
4. At the end of the post, you need to tag eight other bloggers. - NO TAGGING -
Here are my eight facts:
1. I like to shoot guns.
2. I refuse to purchase any other card brand than Hallmark.
3. I am very loyal.
4. I hate to read the comics.
5. I like to speed.
6. I used to be in a marching band, yes I was a band geek.
7. I started college when I was a junior in high school and never finished.
8. I am not afraid to travel alone as long as I have a map, full tank of gas and my cell phone.
Posted by "Jet" at 10:01 PM on Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Today I took the girls to get their pictures taken. At the photo studio I took them to there was another mom with two children about 8 and 10. They were running around like bored children do. I was talking to the lady ordering my photos and I hear, mom, mom, mom, mom, MOM, MOM, MOM. I turn around and say WHAT????
It wasn't my child.
The other mom starts laughing hysterically saying she was ignoring her children and had she responded it would have been in the same tone.
Posted by "Jet" at 11:24 PM on Saturday, August 04, 2007