Drive-by Post

I have been slacking at blogging lately! Life has been keeping my family and I have been very busy.


I am going to shoot off a bullet point list of happenings:

  • We are fast approaching the Fraternal Order of Police dinner in a few weeks. Some friends are coming in from Michigan, New Hampshire and Wisconsin for the event so I am very excited to entertain a houseful.
  • I have been cooking/baking a lot lately and I have been loving it!
  • I am starting to do fall cleaning and de-cluttering. I hate doing it but I feel good shedding shit we don't need anymore.
  • Living in Ohio I can't handle the advertisements anymore! I can't wait for this damn election to be over.
  • The economy in the state it is in scares the shit out of me.
  • I am SO happy the price of gas has gone down!
That's all I can think of for now....