Crazy weird...

Last night Em had a Girl Scout sleep over. I picked up a few appetizers for dinner from Applebee's on my way home. We are sitting at the table.

I am looking out the window at a vehicle going down the street...
I see our storm door open...
I see the knob open of our front door...
I hear a guy say "I don't care I am going to walk right in."...
The door opens all the way...
There are two guys standing in my foyer...
The guy is staring at us asking us if this is his sister's house... Um, no. You dip shit.
He looks at me, dunno why. Like he wants me to claim him as his brother, hell I dunno.

After a few blank stares the man excuses himself from our house. It was a rather interesting experience. I mean we were dumbfounded in our own home. Even my police officer husband was at a loss.

I guess that will teach us to lock the door right away, forcing one to actually knock or ring my doorbell.