Been awhile...

It's been nearly a month since I have posted. The month of August has flown by...

My "big" baby girl started school. I have been working on a major project at work for nearly 8 months now and I finally finished it. I was able to have two conferences about it and it went well. Talking for 2.5 hours at a time takes a lot of you.

We are preparing to head to Las Vegas for my birthday. I never been more excited for a birthday. I don't think this compares to my 16th, 18th or 21st birthdays. I am reaching another milestone... 30. Yes... Soon I will be saying adios to my 20's and HELLO to my 30's. Now I won't be such a "baby". While I have always felt older than I really am considering I have been married almost 10 years and have had a home for 7 years I have been " grown up" for a looong time.

I will be posting before I go.

Here's my ticker -- I leave on my birthday. YEAH!!!