Happy Thanksgiving... a few days late.

Wow I was super busy the last 2 weeks! I have been meaning to post but have not had a free moment. My last post was a super rant, bitchy post and I almost regret publishing it. But... it's too late now.

Today I am much better. Thanksgiving was amazing... I worked Monday and was off the rest of the week. My mom flew in on Tuesday evening so I had the whole day to get errands done for the week. I came home and baked pumpkin bread and cooked potato broccoli bacon cheddar cheese soup. On Wednesday I prepped food all day for Thanksgiving so I could relax on Thanksgiving and actually spend time with my family.

Friday I went shopping. I got up at 3:30 to be to the stores by 4. Yes I was insane, but I got some pretty good deals and saved a lot of money. The last store I was in I locked my keys in my hubby's truck. That sucked. But it all worked out.

My mom helped me organize my house and purge stuff that was taking up space. I donated 10 big black garbage bags of clothes and toys to Goodwill. It was so good to get rid of the stuff and hopefully some little girls will have a nice Christmas with the stuff we got rid of.

I was sad to see my mom go, but there will be a next time.

I hope all of you had a great holiday and had plenty to be thankful for.