Rantings...

Um... ok... I am going to try to go big-time here! Kinda scary, but well, worth a try!! I tried to blog on Yahoo 360, but didn't like the options provided... I have a few friends that blog on here and thought I'd give this a stab.

Has anyone ever wondered how certain people make it through life and how others just scoot by? I mean I have good job and make decent cash, but how do I move up the ladder?? I saw a woman yesterday driving a BMW 7 series without a care in the world! Hell if I could afford her vehicle I wouldn't have a care in the world knowing that I am driving an $80k vehicle around!!! That's a home to some!

And how are some people so freaking shallow?! Are looks really everything or have I been living under a rock for almost 27 years?! Elaboration to follow...

Well that's enough for now... Thanks for reading.