Forgetful me...

As a parent we are faced with several responsibilities. It's amazing how we are able to function at times with various things going on. Yesterday afternoon I was on the phone with a girlfriend of mine and it hit me. I forgot to give Em lunch money for school on Tuesday. I asked her what she did and she said I just walked in the lunch line and got my lunch. I didn't have my ticket for the week (they pay in full for the week and get tickets to give to the lunch lady). Then she said, my mom will pay you back and moved on.

How resourceful for a 5 year old! And talk about making me feel terrible! Needless to say I will hear about this when she's 16.


Honestly, I forgot. I just need to remember to slow down and take a deep breath.

Hopefully I am not the only mom to forget something like that.... We are all human and I am sticking to it.