100+ Things you wanted to know about me...


1. I am the oldest of one blood sister and one step-sister
2. My birthday is September 7th
3. I have never broke a bone
4. I have a birthmark on my wrist
5. I have a scar that looks like an ice cream cone on my right knee
6. I started college when I was a junior in high school
7. I have been married almost 7 years
8. I built my house when I was 22
9. I also had my daughter when I was 22
10. I was in labor with my daughter for 32 hours
11. After 32 hours I had a cesarean section
12. I finally got my first dog in 2005
13. My father passed away at the young age of 27
14. I went to an all girls college for one semester
15. I played the clarinet and oboe in school
16. I was in a marching band
17. I played doubles tennis in high school and was pretty good at it.
18. I was the personal trainer for our varsity baseball team in high school
19. I moved away from my home town
20. I worked for the construction manager of the Cleveland Browns stadium while under construction
21. I love the Green Bay Packers
22. I was baptized Catholic
23. I was confirmed Lutheran
24. I was then re-confirmed Catholic
25. I have never been to any southern state other than Florida
26. I have only been to Canada once
27. I got first and second degree sunburn in the Rocky Mountains
28. I love Las Vegas
29. I want to move to Vegas one day
30. I am married to a police officer
31. I am very anal retentive
32. I am a stickler about manners
33. It drives me crazy when I am called ma’am
34. The people I work with drive me insane
35. My pre-marital initials where the same as my sisters (MMM)
36. I love my maiden name, Morgan
37. I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
38. I love engineering marvels
39. I like bridges
40. I like high rise buildings
41. I have always wanted to be 5’9” – Guess I have 2” to go!
42. I once stepped on a crochet hook
43. The crochet hook went clear through my foot
44. For the evening in the emergency room I felt like a freak show
45. I am a licensed insurance agent in the State of Ohio
46. I am a notary in the State of Ohio
47. I have gone 3 years without a speeding ticket
48. I only talk to 4 people I graduated high school with
49. I haven’t been on birth control for almost 9 years
50. I saved $13,000 on my vehicle I bought in July
51. I have a passion for automobiles
52. I like to shoot guns
53. I have only been primitive camping a half dozen times
54. I am a city girl at heart
55. I am a music junkie
56. I like action movies
57. I like the smell of gasoline
58. I have never done any type of recreation drug
59. My favorite colors are blue and green
60. I have redecorated my bathroom twice since living at my house
61. I am a bad gardener
62. I hate getting dirt on my fingers
63. Cocky sports players drive me crazy
64. What is the purpose of golf?
65. The first concert I went to was Boston
66. The second concert I went to was Rush
67. I am certified in CPR for infants and adults
68. I dropped out of college to move to Ohio and get married
69. I wish I would have finished college
70. I think I finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up… an engineer.
71. I haven’t talked to my sister in 3 years
72. I don’t get along with my mother
73. My aunt is like my mom to me
74. My pupils have a yellow ring around them
75. I have lost 43 pounds in a year
76. I have about 35 more pounds that I want to lose
77. I love to blog!
78. <---- My birth year
79. I fall for people easily
80. I am overly confident
81. I am blunt about everything
82. I have been in a helicopter and am alive to talk about it
83. I want to go to a female strip club
84. I have only been drunk about 6 times in my life
85. I used to smoke
86. The smell of smoke makes me sick to my stomach now
87. My daughter broke my nose at 18 months of age
88. I had to have surgery to repair my broken nose
89. I have had laproscopic surgery
90. I don’t have my wisdom teeth anymore
91. Every time I go to the dentist I almost always have a cavity when I am a freak about brushing my teeth
92. I can’t go a day without cleaning my ears out
93. I have had sex in a train
94. I have only been in two car accidents, ever
95. I have worked at the same place for almost 6 years
96. I work from 8:30 – 5:00 Monday through Friday
97. I could never be a stay at home mom (SAHM)
98. I have never paid for childcare
99. My daughter has never been watched by anyone other than family
100. I have spanked my daughter
101. I love horses
102. My favorite holiday is Halloween
103. I miss my grandfather
104. I had my first kiss in elementary school
105. I started to wear a training bra in the second grade
106. I went through countless bras in elementary school as kids snapped them and broke them
107. I played the viola for a year
108. I was learning how to play the flute before I dropped out of band
109. I have always wanted to learn how to play the piano
110. I would like to learn personal defense
111. I work out 3 days a week
112. I spent way too much money on my wedding
113. I didn’t go on a honeymoon until married for 5 years
114. I can’t tolerate eating a lot of sweets
115. I miss having good Chicago style pizza
116. I miss having the lake to the East
117. I still don’t understand why a vacuum is called a “sweeper” in Ohio
118. My nickname growing up was Mel
119. My sister called me Doe-Doe (like the bird) for the longest time
120. My nephew called me Inni like the belly button until he could enunciate my name
121. I witnessed the birth of my niece
122. Most of the time when I look at my clock it says 9:11
123. My birthday falls on Labor Day once every 5-7 years
124. My favorite food is Chinese or Mexican
125. Feet are one of the ugliest body parts next to the male genitala
126. My raises at work average 6% due to work performance
127. I wish I could take good pictures
128. I wish that I could be a more creative writer
129. I do not have a single artistic bone in my body
130. I wanted to be a doctor when I was a little girl
131. I am no longer a good housekeeper… There are more important things to worry about
132. I love to drive
133. I hate going to Disney in Florida
134. I wish that I could sing, well!
135. My idea of cooking is calling for carry-out!
136. I have one tattoo
137. I want three more tattoos
138. I wanted to see Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys in concert!! LMAO!
139. I love my friends from Rover’s Morning Glory
140. My newest favorite television show is Prison Break
141. Only my ears are pierced
142. I am a reality TV show junkie
143. TiVo is the best thing invented
144. I love blue eyes
145. My favorite cologne is Pleasures for Men
146. I have no fear of public speaking
147. I love to dance
148. I have always wanted braces to fix two crooked teeth
149. Bad teeth are a turn-off to me
150. I love romance
151. I like to kiss
152. I am a pessimist
153. I have 3 calendars on my desk
154. I have a map of Ohio and West Virginia in my office
155. My daughter told me she wants to have big boobs like me when she grows up
156. I am afraid of spiders
157. I have been cow tipping
158. I know what a "bubbler" is
159. I have never read any of the Harry Potter books or seen the movies
160. I have never seen the Lord of the Rings Trilogy
161. I hate doing laundry
162. My favorite vacation was to Glacier National Park in Montana
163. I worked in the auto industry for 3 years
164. I worked at Victoria's Secret while in college and yes I loved it
165. I don't like having my picture taken
166. I take 5 pills a day
167. I have a cat and her name is Shelby

So there you have it... 167 more things you wanted to know about me!! I didn’t realize I had so much to say about nothing… I will have to update this list as I think of new things!