Am I Fibbing or Not??

My friend Charles tagged me with this and it seemed fun…

It is up to you to figure out if the following 20 things about me are the truth or a myth...
1. I have green eyes.
2. I am from Minnesota.
3. I went to a Catholic all girls college.
4. I only drive Fords.
5. I enjoy going to the shooting range.
6. I skipped most of my senior year in high school...
7. I have a son.
8. I have been married 4 years
9. My father passed away 10 years ago
10. My favorite flower is the pansy
11. I love country music
12. I cook at home every night.
13. I have been out of the country once.
14. I danced for seven years.
15. I was in a marching band.
16. I have been in a helicopter.
17. I used to sell cars for a living.
18. I am married to a police officer.
19. I have had 3 surgeries.
20. I went to high school with a pro NFL player.

Like Ender... I will post the real answers once I hit 10 responses.