Bust Master or "Bust"

This morning while watching television in bed I saw the worst infomercial, EVER! Let me give you a clip...



You can accomplish in these results in as little as 30 days...












Disclaimer Notice *INDIVIDUAL RESULTS VARY. AVERAGE RESULTS USING THE BUST MASTER FOR FIVE MINUTES A DAY INCREASED THE AVERAGE BUSTLINE FROM 36.4 INCHES TO 37.2 INCHES IN 30 DAYS.


This is how the Bust Master works... Brace yourself here. It's pretty high tech!



These numbers are very impressive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to go out and buy one for work and one for home! I wonder what my boss would say? Oh pardon me... I am working on my bustline with my new Bust Master!! Hope you don't mind. It's oh... so practical! **Insert saracasim**

Now my other thought is... What about us bigger busted women?? We have nothing to make them get smaller unless it is with a scalpel, anesthesia and a long recovery period! It may pay off to be small breasted, in a sense. It's CHEAPER!



This is reminiscent of the old Punky Brewster (yes I am aging myself) show when Punky was trying to increase her bust size! Boy I should have got the patent on this product back then! I could be really rich at this moment!






There is a "Master" for everything!!!

Or how about Suzanne Sommers doing the infamous Thigh Master!! Who could forget how weird that thing was and how many of your mothers actually bought it to have those shapely thighs back. I mean "we" as children took them away from our mothers and now they need to work off the baby flab!





While in college I pondered the thought of marketing and creating commercials. But this is just simply ridiculous marketing and any woman or sick-o husband that would even think of buying this should be smacked. However, in the event you are sold on this product you can either click the link above or proceed to order from the information provided below.


Now that I am done with my post, I can now go change my pants as I have been laughing way too hard!!