Tripping on words...

Before I begin... Yes I know I have an obsession with music! I was a band geek in high school! I even played two instruments the clarinet and the oboe! Give me a break!

Ok... there is a popular song out right now with the following lyrics:


All of the things that I want to say
Just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping on words, you got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here

Whenever I hear this verse of the song it sends curiosity throughout my brain
thinking about what it would be like to have a crush or a rekindled romance
with someone again... To have an endless amount of things to say… To never run out of a thought… To always want to say something… To never go with a pause in between sentences… To get parched while speaking… To studder over your words out of excitement… To have your head spinning at the thought of trying to tell a girl/guy what you are trying to say or feel…

It reminds me of seeing young loves enjoying themselves on their first few dates while dining out. Holding hands, groping one another, kissing and doing the disgusting stuff that all of us used to do while madly in love. Or seeing a newlywed couple.

Now the only words I trip over is well, all of them… Whether it be, take out the trash or hunny I am going to be late.



How does one get back to that verse?