Let's Ring in the New Year!!

Another New Year another year for resolutions and reviews...

I have been thinking of resolutions and this is what I have come up with...

I want to get the most out of 2006, but who doesn't want that.

  1. I want to concentrate on my own family. I want to be able to rise above the situation at hand concerning my mother. After deliberating about what to do I think I did the best thing. I wrote her a thank you note for the gift to Em. I kept it short and sweet. Thank you for the gift for Em. She really liked it... Melissa. That was it. I felt cleansed in a sense.
  2. I do want to finish losing the weight I have been at a plateau at. I enjoy working out so it shouldn't be a problem!
  3. I want to get a better job and be happy in what I do, again.
  4. Try to be more patient.
--------------------------------------------------------

As far as movies go... I didn't see a whole heck of a lot of movies this year... but this is what I saw in 2005. Oh, and mind you I see a lot of kids movies with the little one!

  1. Madagascar
  2. Robots
  3. Assault on Precinct 13
  4. Hostage
  5. Are We There Yet?
  6. Phantom of the Opera
  7. The Pacifier
  8. Meet the Fockers
  9. Lemony Snickets, A Series of Unfortunate Events
  10. In Good Company
  11. Coach Carter
  12. Hitch
  13. Monster-in-Law
  14. Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
  15. Mr. & Mrs. Smith (Yes, I helped pay for Brad's divorce)
  16. 40 Year Old Virgin
  17. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
  18. Fun with Dick and Jane
  19. Chicken Little
Choosing from this spectacular list my ultimate favorites are as follows by category:

Children's:
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Robots
Lemony Snickets, A Series of Unfortunate Events

Adult:
Coach Carter
Assault on Precinct 13

--------------------------------------------------------
Worst music of 2005...

If I hear another song by Green Day I am going to vomit!

Black Eyed Peas... Anything by them just sucks... It's a bit catchy at first and then you'd rather hit your head against a brick wall a few hundred times.

D4L... We are now using sweets for music. LAME!

50 Cent... Ok, his music is very, very sexual, which is ok... But is that ALL you think about?? Let's rap about the bling or something!

Gwen Stefani... THANK YOU! Thank you! I can now spell B-A-N-A-N-A-S while singing your song... Just did it even to make sure of proper spelling! What a great fucking cheer! Go back to No Doubt!

Pussycat Dolls... Ok, I saw these tramps in Vegas before they were popular... They weren't good then and they aren't good now. The only good part of their Don't Cha song was Busta Rhymes!

Madonna... Hang it up! You are too old for us anymore... You look great, but give up the singing.

Kelly Clarkson... I love you girl... but you are on overkill right now!! Lay low for 5 minutes or something!



My favorite albums this year were Breaking Benjamins, 30 Seconds to Mars, Staind, Disturbed, Seether, Rise Against and Taproot! I listen to a bunch of other music, but these were worthy of my blog!

Happy New Year everyone... Be safe!

Oh and don't forget 2005 will be the longest year of your life as we have a leap second... What the fuck is that all about?!

So long 2005...

Bring on