Pay it Forward...

This evening I went to run some errands... Nothing Christmas shopping related. Just places I had to go! I can't wait until the holiday season is over for my sanity! I swear I am going to flip on someone one of these days and it won't be pretty!

Em and I ended up at Michael's to look for framing stuff for my niece. I finally found someone to do calligraphy for me and she is doing this poem for my niece which I wanted to give her at birth, but that didn't happen. So two months later it will finally come to fruition. So I guess I did do some Christmas shopping!! It is happening slowly but surely! Normally I am done by Thanksgiving, but this year I have been super busy that it just has been brushed off to the side burner. I ended up buying 3 frames, matting, and some silver things for the back of one of the frames. Me being the cheap person I know I had a coupon from our Sunday paper for 40% off of any non-sale item. Anything to save a buck, right? Well come to find out I forgot it in my truck. So while in line I am telling Em that we will have to go outside and get it. The lady ahead of me said, here you can have mine. I'd only save $.50 anyways...

Em then asked me why the lady gave me her coupon and I told her that she was being nice. Well I want to go back out to the car and get our own coupon. I politely told her that the lady was again being nice and we tell her thank you and Merry Christmas and that when the oppurtunity presents itself we will Pay it Forward...



*Thanks Irish Gal for reminding me of that movie and what it meant! I appreciate it!!