Pissy Packer Christmas!

The one thing I wanted from Santa was a win for the Packers... I know... I wasn't asking for much, but obviously the man at the North Pole thought I must have been a bad girl this year and got stuffed with coal! GRRR!! Instead we get the raw end of the urinal!



I think if they get rid of Ryan Fucking Longwell life will be good... For the love man! The team busts their ass to drive the ball down the field and all you have to do is kick the damn thing inbetween to yellow posts! From less than 40 yards... That's cake! To whoever has Longwell on their fantasy football league... I pity the fool! I hope you end up where Chris Jacke is...





The only good thing was I saw a lot of my buddy Kevin! He looks so good playing on the field! Always brings back memories of high school... Oh those were the days... Kevin, cheers and Merry Christmas to you!!






Guess they don't suck! They played a good game and deserved to win...