Crazy Fours

I have received this "tag" from Miss Natalie... It's taken me awhile to get to, but nevertheless I have done it!!

Four jobs you've had in your life ::
Lawn and Garden joint

Fitness Club


Car Dealership(s)

Insurance Industry







Four movies you would watch over and over ::

Coach Carter

Robots

40 Year Old Virgin

Braveheart












Four places you have lived ::
Racine, Wisconsin

Waukesha, Wisconsin

North Ridgeville, Ohio

Sheffield, Ohio















Four TV shows you love to watch ::
Nip / Tuck

CSI:

Prison Break

Did I mention Prison Break??







Four places you have been on vacation ::
Florida

Tennessee

Las Vegas, Nevada

Glacier National Park, Montana










Four websites you visit daily ::
BlogExplosion.com

Jettingthroughlife.com

Gmail.com

MSN.com




Four of your favorite foods ::

Italian

Mediterranean

Mexican

And... Mexican









Four places you would rather be right now ::
Las Vegas

Europe

Caribbean

Visiting my friends and selected family in Wisconsin





Four bloggers/friends you are tagging ::
I will not be tagging anyone with these…