Hearing what I want to hear...


Tonight I was talking to my sister-in-law... She asked me the question I was hoping to hear since the birth of my niece Madison... She asked me if I would be her Godmother! I instantly started to cry out of excitement as I am truly honored to have the coveted position of Godmother. I never had any expectations, but thought it would be bittersweet to be Maddy's Godmother... I am truly honored.

I witnessed the birth of this little girl while holding her mother's hand... Her mother and I cried out of joy in the operating room when we heard her first cry and listen to her take her first breath... I cut her umbilical cord and fed her, her very first bottle and now I will be gifted with a title other than Aunt. I am beyond words and I am truly flattered that I have been thought of enough to be the Godmother of two children, my niece Madison and my cousin Selena.

Life can't get any better than this...