They say the most dramatic things...

Well tonight we broke out the Showtime Rotisserie Barbeque... It's been awhile since we have used this thing as it is very bulky, but makes great food... My hubby begged and cried for this damn thing when it was popular about 5 years ago... For the record I hate it... Not for its lack of ease of use... Just because I hate it...

Em was talking about the metal looking cage on your left saying that is where her hamster lived... Um, what hamster? She's never had a hamster and neither have I! She was so dead-set on actually having a hamster... Guess it takes all kinds to think like a child!



I had a few gerbils that were both supposed to be boys and they procreated into miniature weenies or so called offspring! Talk about the freakest moment in my adolescent life! To see miniature weenies wiggling around in a cage! Yeah... scary shit if you have never seen anything like that before!! The picture to the right is exactly how they look when first born... Tell me they don't look like they'd be edible with some barbeque sauce and a toothpick!!!


To top the night off Em was talking into a seashell we got from Sanibel Island, Florida... Don't know if it exists anymore with the last hurricane that blew threw there... It is/was the seashell capital of America...

I guess it's better than talking into her hand like a cell phone. Creativity is her strong point! That is for sure!




Anyone in there???

Imaginary friends are welcome!!