Another one has gone postal...

My condolences go out to the families who lost their loved ones in the Post Office shootings in Goleta, California... It's a shame that any of us need to lose our lives at our job...

I just really wonder when the Government is going to formally screen their employees using modern testing on potential hires and current employees psychologically. You lose 5 good employees to one bad one... Just makes no sense!

There are seemingly more (granted it's been 8 years) of these types of outrages lately... Hell, maybe one day I may go postal!





---------------------------------------------

Please check out my new renter, ANO, from All-Night.org... She's a cool chick from Maryland and a dear friend. Her site is fun and she blogs some about her job which is in the automotive industry... Which is something we have majorly in common! Just click to show your support...

And don't forget to click the box at the bottom of my post to support my sponsors!

---------------------------------------------

To answer another tag I got from my friend Otto... Name five of life’s simple pleasures that you like most:
1. I really enjoy spending time with my family
2. Sitting outside watching a storm roll in and watching the thunder and lightening
3. Having a good conversation with a friend
4. Reading a good book
5. Sitting near a body of water reflecting on thoughts.