Flubber Buddies (v.2)



Well with the response I recieved from my previous post I decided that I am going to try to make it a weekly writing on Tuesdays.

I'd like to annouce weekly losses of weight... I'd like to maybe include a recipe that is good and worth eating that is quick and easy... Tips in how you have lost weight... I just want to leave a laid back sort of support group.

I have a short list of friends that would like to be a part of my venture and I'd like to welcome anyone else that would like to join. It should be an interesting journey and I think at this point it is the best way for me, personally to be accountible. If I announce my plan to the world, I can't exactly go back on it, right?

Here are our current members:




Here's the button




Please leave me a comment along with your e-mail and I will add you to the list...







Technorati Tag(s) , ,