Have you gone BlogMad??

BlogMad!

After being a member of various blog exchanges like BlogExplosion, Blogazoo, BlogSoldiers, BlogAdvance, and BlogClicker, to promote my site and get more readers, repeat readers, if you will I am thouroughly impressed with my newest find, BlogMad.

BlogMad was launched into beta March 1st. Prior to that the general public had limited usage to the forums to get aqauainted with some of members. Then for the month of February Beta testers had their way with the site!

The support staff for BlogMad have been wonderful!!! So very helpful! Not knowing most things about computers and programming I often ask questions. I have asked countless question and not a once did I catch an attitude or anything. I appreciate it! Thank you Rush, JoeUK, Tickles, and to any others I may have missed.

While there are new things being added to the site daily all of it's features being offered are great! There are more being thought of daily to enhance this site.

Please drop by to see the stellar sites and service, you will not regret it.

For those of you who are not signed up with BlogMad, please leave me a comment and I will send you an invite.

Technorati Tag(s) , , , , ,