Flubber Buddies (v.3)

Please welcome our newest members from week two!!


Matt, Tiffany, The Crazy Girl

Well this past week has been ok for me... I have lost two pounds which is good, not great, but livable! I am thinking of going on the Fat Flush Diet... I stopped at the library to pick up the book and am going to skim it over to see if it is a fit for me and my lifestyle.

Here's a weekly recipe...

Four Fruit Smoothie
This smoothie is great because it doesn’t include any dairy products (yogurt or milk), which also keeps the calorie count down. It's a homemade recipe after experimenting and it is wonderful and nutritious.

1 cup strawberries
1 banana
1 1/2 cups of crushed ice

2 servings
10 minutes 5 minutes prep


Here are our current members:




Here's the button




Please leave me a comment along with your e-mail and I will add you to the list...

I'd also like to take the time to recommend a good travel read... Matt at Meltwater. Torrents. Meanderings. Delta. recently had a new site design! It's AWESOME! Who ever designed it did a fabulous job! The past few days Matt explains his blog name... Go check him out!! Tell him I sent you! Give Matt some love as he is also part of the Flubber Buddy family!!




Technorati Tag(s) , ,