Flubber Buddies???

Well today I finally was able to drag my fat ass (I can only call myself that) to the gym... I have been on a hiatus for a few months while I have been dealing with some personal health issues. Tomorrow I find out results from one doctor who has run some tests on me. I am just crossing my fingers that it is not as bad as he is expecting.

I have been feeling like shit lately. I have no energy and am not very motivated to do much of anything anymore which is so unlike me. I used to work out three days a week religiously and weight train at least twice a week. I went from that to nothing. So now it's time that I get out of my funk and work out!



We are leaving for vacation shortly and I want to lose some (more) weight before we go... Isn't it natural that most women want to drop like a zillion pounds before they go anywhere?? I'm being realistic and hoping for 10-15 pounds. I can do it with the proper motivation. I have lost 43 pounds on my own and um, now it's time to finish what I started. I have been a bit discouraged for the past year because I have been at a plateau and it's driving me freaking insane! I haven't been able to break out of this for some time and I guess I just got too discouraged. I would like to lose 35 more pounds and I will be fine. I will be absolutely happy with myself and my personal accomplishments I have made for me.

You may ask how I lost my initial 43 pounds... Well it was cake really... I woke up one day and said I need to do something to lose weight. But I didn't want to be on the fad diets out there or join Weight Watchers or anything. So I had learned awhile back that if you can cut your portion sizes in half you can easily lose weight with exercise. And it worked for me!! I would use a smaller dinner plate versus the large one that way it takes less to fill it. If I would go out to dinner I would share my meal with my daughter so splitting it in half. Restaurant portion sizes aren't just for one person normally. I would have ice cream almost nightly and eat literally whatever I wanted, but within the suggested portion size. That partnered up with my working out really helped me out with weight loss without really changing my lifestyle. I just made it better.

I just need to be motivated to get back into the swing of things! And have constant reminders to make no excuses! Drag your ass to the gym Monday, Wednesday and Friday no matter what!!! If you have an evening appointment, change your date right away and do something about it!!Anyone willing to join me in my crusade to lose some weight make some "Flubber Buddies" along the way? Maybe that way we are accountable for our actions rather than just the normal, yeah, yeah yeahs I will do it!!

Anyone willing to join me in my crusade to lose some weight make some "Flubber Buddies" along the way? Maybe that way we are accountable for our actions rather than just the normal, yeah, yeah yeahs I will do it!!

Let's get MOTIVATED!!!!


Technorati Tag(s) , Losing Weight, Curves