My true self revealed...



Here's a personality quiz I took the other day. I found this while surfing BlogMad... I'd link the site I found it from, but I forgot to write it down! Sorry!!

This test/quiz took about 10 minutes to take and it was rather interesting and made you think about the answers.

When I was complete I was impressed with the results as the personality traits seemed quite true to the "real me"and none of that fake shit you read. Maybe I am just a sucker and fall for most anything!!

Click on the link above marked as Genuine Director to take your own quiz... and to those of you who are interested in reading my full results... Please click on this link....

I'd be interested to read results of others that take this quiz, so please leave me a comment with a link to your results!!