Have you ever noticed???

I live in a blended community with young "kids" to the elderly... I am a people watcher. I like to sit back and take in my surroundings and bask in what is going on around me.

I have been traveling a lot within Ohio for my job lately and therefore have been witness of some weird ass things while driving. Main thing being elderly drivers... As of late everytime I pass a driver over the "young" age of 60 I am petrifyed!

While passing these pokey grannies I look over and almost every time I see their mouths hanging down on their chests all wide open with this blank stare! It's enough to scare the shit out of one thinking that they just saw two teenagers making out on television for the first time. Forgetting that it's probably the start of how they were brought into this world. With some I have literally seen DROOLING!! Come'on! If you can't keep your damn mouth closed then don't drive. I don't need to see that shit!

I have enough to worry about with the crazy drivers let alone paranoid brake freaks.

Oh and one last thing... How does one drive, talk on the cell phone and read the newspaper and/or directions at the same time all while driving at least 70MPH??