New First Class Passenger

I should have wrote this a few days ago, but I am behind! Sorry Scott!!

Please take the time to swing by the our newest passenger... Scott from Perspectives of a Nomad.

The following is from Scott's profile:

My name is Scottage, and I'm the modern-day nomad. I'm from the United States, Philly originally though I have lived in 7 or 8 other cities as well, I have lived in the Middle East and Europe, and have visited Africa, the Soviet Union, South America other European countries, and every US State. All this traveling has given me a unique perspective on the world: often I'm on the left, sometimes I'm on the right, often I'm for peace, and sometimes I advocate less-than-peaceful solutions. But always I tell it like I see it, and I try to learn from the dialogue with other people who view my site. Come along on my latest journey, this one a journey of the mind!

Please drop by his site and enjoy his pictures and fabulous writing! Tell him I sent ya as he paid good "money" to be here for the week!