Along came a spider...

Well today I was cleaning the house... I know sounds so exciting!!! And well today was for about 5 minutes. I was cleaning my bathroom and was shaking out the rugs and out popped a daddy long legs looking spider on steroids!!! HOLY CRAP! I couldn't believe my eyes! This thing was huge! My daughter freaked out and ran away like a little girl and I had to muster up the courage to kill this beast. So I am looking on my sink for any cleaning product that could help me... With no avail, I see my salon hairspray that is like $100 a bottle. Ok... more like $15, that's a lot to make your hair stay in place. So I decide to spray this spider with my super hold hairspray!! This thing looked like it was moving in slow motion, probably because it was sticky!! So now this thing is in a corner and I am not going to grab it or anything so I see the cord to my blow-dryer. Eureka! I will burn the thing to death! I will show this spider!! Hell, when there's one there are two and they are having sex in my house. No procreating allowed!!!!!!! So I turn my blow-dryer on the hottest setting and point! Next thing I know is this once feared spider is now rolling around my bathroom like tumbleweed! I get it in the open grab a piece of newspaper and then proceed to jump on it for about a minute... Finally it was dead!! I then pick it up with the paper, of course and throw it in the toilet. I call my daughter in to claim my defeat and we happily waved good-bye to the spider on steroids!

Yes, the little excitement in my life... I need to get out more!!