Follow Up on D-Day...

Well obviously I have made it to the other side!!! I am now 2 days past my birthday and everything is still in working order.

For my birthday I was greeted with a Red Velvet Cake...


OMG it was so different to the point of digusting. I have never had anything like it before in my life. I mean who wants to eat a bottle of red die to a white cake with cocoa in it?? Why not have a chocolate cake??? Can't say that I would have it again either. To those of you in the south, I apologize! Not really big on cakes, they make me sick. My office was decorated like a 3 year olds birthday party. My leather executive chair was tied with crepe paper and the whole bit! It was actually kind of fun. My girlfriend took me out to Joe's Deli and we had salads... I got Fattoush Salad. YUMMY!


Then for dinner we went to Buca di Beppo with some of the family and had a great time! I split the Chicken Saltimbocca with prosciutto and artichokes and their Bella Festa for dessert. I am one that is not real big on gifts, but I got two CD's... My Chemical Romance and Gorillaz-- RAWK OUT!

Well back to work for me!!! Playtime is over!!

~~OUT~~