I have officially seen it all...

Ok over the weekend, my girlfriend Elle aka psychadelicbuttersnazzy and I were "chit chatting" as she said and I had forwarded her this link to a blog I found here on this site Blogger.com... Unlike other blogs I have seen on here... this was unique to say the least. It was of some a sex blog of dude modeling *penis plugs*! (*Look at the link with your own discretion-- not work friendly). Ok I am not a dude and it hurt me, a woman, like no other... We all know how sensitive men are and well, um that in there is just seemingly WRONG! What guy could do that to himself?? I mean, that's crossing some code of manhood... The girl must be a good lay to do that!! What kind of S & M is that?? And what happens when um, the volcano erupts?? That'd be rather uncomfortable, painful, and any other bad feeling word in there!! I guess I have a lot of questions about this...

So I didn't think anything of it until I saw her post in her blog... Now I am in tears laughing that I have left this lasting impression with her of not me, but of some other dudes PENIS! Elle, I will make it up to you, promise!!

***I do now believe there is a moral of this story, which is be careful of what you expect to find with the "Next Blog" button...It's like a box of chocolates you never know what you will find in the middle... You just may catch some penises with plugs in them when you are merely looking for a good read! Be careful!!