Take me out to the ballgame...




Ok while watching part of the Cleveland Indians game last night something pretty weird happened!!! The lights went out!! The stadium was lit at only 50%. It was kinda neat... I have been to the Terrace Club for corporate events while the stadium wasn't filled and it is very eery looking out the glass onto an empty stadium. You can almost hear the cheering... Yeah I know weird, getting back to the point.

The Indians seem to have the worst luck when it comes to almost anything. In my almost 7 years of living in the Cleveland area they have went from a very popular sports team to nothing and almost something again. Talk about fans on a bandwagon here!! I will admit going to the games in the beginning were fun. But it wasn't the same as my hometeam the Milwaukee Brewers.



Well after losing for most of the game, the Indians turned it around and WON! Holy crap they may stand a chance at again of going to the playoffs and potentially winning the World Series. How many times has Cleveland been in this situation though?? Too damn many. So I would assume that things are good for now, but in the end they will be losers. Sorry, have to go with the cold-hard facts here. --Forgive me! But Broussard, great way to win the game!!

In the 5th inning the Coach for the Indians, Eric Wedge came out questioning a call on a pitch what was a "ball" after reviewing the replay. Wedge came out of the dugout and I couldn't count how many "F-Bombs" he said!! It was rather funny! And thank god for TiVo so I could replay in slow motion to really read the lips of both Wedge and the Umpire. It was quite comical and very entertaining! If only every game was like this! There'd be a lot more fans! The drama...