Ok... So my morning drive was weird...

As usual this morning I was in a rush, as usual. So I am driving to work and where I get on the highway was a F-150 in front of me... And as I do every morning when I get on the highway, I get into the left lane. Well I end up passing this dude in his F-150, which seems to be pimped out.... I mean who needs spinners, a spoiler, flame grill, and push bar? I think it's stupid that people drop that kind of money into their vehicles like that. They lose their value so quickly and you never get it back. Buy a house instead! As usual, I digress... Back to the story.... So then he goes right behind me whips around and proceeds to go on my right and stares! Um, ok that's scary people! So I begin to get uncomfortable, who knows what this guy is doing or what he wants... Ya know? I then speed up a little and he does the same and rolls down his window and tries to talk to me!! I just looked at him and looked away. I didn't know what to do! Thankfully he got off 2 exits later so I didn't need to drive with the freak the whole way to work.

Moral of the story... If you are going to try to pick up a girl, don't freaking do it on the highway of all places!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!