Quiz Time!!

Quiz time...
1. What time is it? 9:21AM
2. Name as it appears on your Birth Certificate? Melissa Marie
3. Any nicknames? Mel, Lissa
4. Parent's names? Mary Elizabeth and Charles Wayne
5. Candles on your last cake? 26-- soon to be 27! Ugh!
6.Date that you regularly blow them out? September 7
7. Pet? Our Weimaraner-- Greeley and mutt cat-- Shelby
8. Favorite animal(s)? Cats and dogs
9. Tattoos? I have one on my back of a morning glory. I want two more, hopefully sometime soon! I know that I'd like to have an Armenian Cross, but... time will tell!
10.How much do you love your job? Eh, not too much right now... It's been pretty stressful and I have accepted a new position with a client starting in January!! Four months can not come fast enough!!!
11. Birthplace? Racine, Wisconsin
12. Favorite vacation spot? Las Vegas and anywhere with mountains
13. Ever been to Africa? No... but isn't out of the question!!
14. Stolen any traffic signs? Ah, no!
15. Ever been in a car accident? I have been in 2!!! One rear-ended and the other hit black-ice and spun out into a concrete median on the highway!!! Talk about freaking scary!!
16. Croutons or Bacon Bits? Both!
17. 2 Door or 4 Door car? Both vehicles 4 Doors and are gas HOGS!!!!!
18. Salad Dressing? Salad Dressing?? YUCK!!!! Lemon Wedges for me along with cracked pepper!
19. Favorite Pie? Not really a pie person...
20. Favorite Number? 7
21. Favorite Movies? Anything action-- too many to list!
22. Favorite Color(s)? Green and Blues
23. Favorite holiday? 4th of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas
24. What is the last thing you ate? Dinner last night... Grilled Chicken with Cauliflower
25. Favorite day of the week? Friday
26. Favorite brand of body soap? Dial Body Wash
27.Favorite show? Prison Break (awesome), Nip/Tuck, Rescue Me, Over There, Desperate Housewives (Thank god for TiVo!!)
28 Toothpaste? I don't have a clue... whatever works for me!
29. Most recently read book? The Five People you Meet in Heaven and currently finishing Friday Night Lights
30. Favorite Perfume/Cologne? Perfume for me I wear J'adore by Christian Diore and for Cologne Pleasures for Men (Instantly makes me in the MOOD!!!!)
31.Favorite smell? I like fresh type smells... if that makes sense!!
32.What do you do to relax? Read, talk, chat, type, etc.
33. Favorite Fast Food? Nothing really is a favorite...
34. When was your last hospital visit? July when I thought I had a kidney stone!
36. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? 10 Years?? What happened to seeing yourself in 5 years or 3? I will have to think about that! But to answer the question... I'd like to be even further along in my career and always and of course, happy!
37. What do you do when you are bored? Play with my daughter or my dog
38. What time is it now? 9 :30AM

Hope that wasn't too boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!